Audit checklists – inside and outside public spaces
These checklists were produced in collaboration with Professor Mary Marshall and tested and refined by DEEP groups SURF, Educate and East Kent Forget me Nots. Please feel free to use and circulate.
First phase of DEEP
- Watch a short film about DEEP, where people with dementia talk about the activities they are involved with: DEEP film: Short version or watch the longer version: DEEP film: Full version
- Read the report on the first phase of DEEP: A stronger collective voice for people with dementia
- View the appendix which contains lots of useful supporting documents and research data to the DEEP main report: Ripple on the Pond–Appendix to report
Films from around the country
- The Beth Johnson Foundation group’s film to promote the voices of people with dementia: Beth Johnson Foundation film
- The Scottish Dementia Working Group produced a range of films about their work and living with dementia: SDWG films.
- Watch Keith Oliver’s story.
- Watch the Joseph Rowntree Foundation’s Dementia Without Walls films—’It’s my life’ by Peter and ‘A day in the life of a campaigner’ by Trevor.
- Watch the Healthy Living Club’s dementia-centred, multi-talented community on film—The Healthy Living Club community. You can also watch a variety of short film clips from the Healthy Living Club—Healthy Living Club film clips.
Read about (and listen to) DEEP meetings
- A meeting about setting up a Northern Ireland Action Group of people with dementia: Northern Ireland Action Group meeting.
- A meeting of the London DEEP network, talking about creating a dementia-friendly London: A dementia-friendly London.
- Read Keith Oliver’s latest list of Book Reviews November 2013.
- Find out about the Forget Me Nots views of Children’s books on Dementia.
Chris Roberts—Dementia Survivor, so far: http://mason4233.wordpress.com
Kate Swaffer—Creating life with words. Inspiration, love and truth: http://kateswaffer.com
Ken Clasper – Living with Lewy Body dementia: http://ken-kenc2.blogspot.co.uk
See also the growing range of DEEP guides