First phase of DEEP
- Watch a short film about DEEP, where people with dementia talk about the activities they are involved with: DEEP film: Short version or watch the longer version: DEEP film: Full version
- Read the report on the first phase of DEEP: A stronger collective voice for people with dementia
- View the appendix which contains lots of useful supporting documents and research data to the DEEP main report: Ripple on the Pond–Appendix to report
Films from around the country
- The Beth Johnson Foundation group’s film to promote the voices of people with dementia: Beth Johnson Foundation film
- The Scottish Dementia Working Group produced a range of films about their work and living with dementia: SDWG films.
- Watch Keith Oliver’s story.
- Watch the Joseph Rowntree Foundation’s Dementia Without Walls films—’It’s my life’ by Peter and ‘A day in the life of a campaigner’ by Trevor.
- Watch the Healthy Living Club’s dementia-centred, multi-talented community on film—The Healthy Living Club community. You can also watch a variety of short film clips from the Healthy Living Club—Healthy Living Club film clips.
Read about (and listen to) DEEP meetings
- A meeting about setting up a Northern Ireland Action Group of people with dementia: Northern Ireland Action Group meeting.
- A meeting of the London DEEP network, talking about creating a dementia-friendly London: A dementia-friendly London.
- Read Keith Oliver’s latest list of Book Reviews November 2013.
- Find out about the Forget Me Nots views of Children’s books on Dementia.
Chris Roberts—Dementia Survivor, so far: http://mason4233.wordpress.com
Kate Swaffer—Creating life with words. Inspiration, love and truth: http://kateswaffer.com
Ken Clasper – Living with Lewy Body dementia: http://ken-kenc2.blogspot.co.uk
See also the growing range of DEEP guides